Saturday, May 2, 2009


During the ELF gathering this afternoon, they gave away 3rd jib photos in wallet size.

And this photo of Kyu was one of them. When the person who was distributing pictures came to the person before me, I looked at the pictures left and to my surprised, only one KYU pic left!
So my instincts tell me to get it before someone can.

As I have a quick hand, I got it and shocked the other ELFs. They were surprised then laughed at my act. They knew I am a die hard Kyu lover so maybe they let me off. Hahaha.

And I met few people. Two actually. One is a Donghae-lover and the other Kibum-lover. And the other two are old acquaintances. One is an old batchmate and the other a new found friend. Hahaha.

We spent our time after the gathering at a Korean grocery store. We catched up with each others personal life and finally came up with a pact that we should hang out often. Then we decided that we should have dinner in the days to come together.

I love meeting people that I know have the same likes as I have. Especially Kpop.

I'm quite tired now and this is nothing compared to what I had experienced! 


No comments:

Post a Comment