credits to: sjsubs09 @ youtube
It's You MV
Can I just say? This is like the best MV from the boys yet! I mean, I looove Don't Don with that manly / sexy concept and Sorry Sorry but It's You got a different feel really.
MY SPAZZES OVER THE MEMBERS:
- Eeteuk
I can just say Eeteuk's so into it! Is that a necklace he's holding? Really! Our leader's into it. Hmmm.
- Hankyung
FINALLY! Hannie got a line. My second fave member actually got to sing some parts unlike in Sorry Sorry. And this guy's getting HOTTER and HOTTER than ever. With that stare, I can just lose myself in his eyes.
- Heechul
Like in Sorry Sorry, he's in the bridge part. When I first saw the MV, during their close up shot, I thought Heenim is Eunhyuk. Maybe because of the hair. And I love his scream though. Too heartfelt.
- Yesung
I just saw an article about his 6 - seconds appearance in Sorry Sorry and I can't stop laughing. His wish is now granted since he had many parts in this song.
- Kangin
I loove Kangin's line in this song just like in Marry U. In the MV, he's still the "appa" of the group. Eeteuk's the "omma" of course. Hahaha.
- Shindong
Even if Shindong has one line, I felt his appearance on the MV! Everyone's holding they're heart then put the hand down with much force. SEXXXXY!
- Sungmin
Manliness + Cuteness = Sungmin. The only guys who can pull it off. The evidence is in the MV! TOO MANLY yet such a cutie!
- Eunhyuk
I LOOOOOVE HYUKJAE here!! That gangsta concept? *dies!* When he first appeared, I was like open - mouthed! He never fails to surprise and amuse me just like in Sorry Sorry.
- Donghae
When Donghae sang the first part, I'm near fainting! And when I saw him with the over-alls during dancing, I am reminded of a painter. A VERRY CUUUTE PAINTER! hahaha.
- Siwon
This guys is still the prince. The handsomest man on earth! And when he's dancing, I'm swooning!
- Ryeowook
Wookie when he was running and holding the boquet of flowers is just too cute! But then when he throwed it, he suddenly became manly. I loove his voice!
- Kibum
The forever MIA person. Seeing him here with the others is uplifting but I can't seem to take from the back of my mind that he won't be performing with them again. I mean, when they're dancing, I can't spot him. So much for his comeback.
- Kyuhyun
This guy. . . .has become seriously grown up! He's freakin' smexy when he appeared in the MV, either staring at the camera, walking or dancing. Can't take my eyes away from him. My eyes are serching for him. Hahaha. I know, I'm biased.
I can't wait for the 17th!! Two bands to look forward. Or make ut THREE since I'm in the 2pm mode since the weekend. And 2NE1's big debut! WOHOOOOO!! With Suju making their first live performance of this song, Sunday is like too far yet! COME QUICKLY! BALI BA!!
No comments:
Post a Comment