Monday, May 25, 2009



*sigh!*

Now that summer class is over, I have nothing left to do but just stay in the house. I have no money to be going anywhere coz my mom hasn't refunded me yet! Though I am craving for a cappuccino and some cake. I'm being random here. Blame my sister for not letting me eat the Red Ribbon cake on the ref for she will bring it on the beach. Makes me crave for it more! Luckily there's so many chocolates in the house that it made me think that I'm gonna have tonsilitis one of these days.


"Though it's summer here, I haven't been on a beach yet!"


Yep! That is so true. I wasn't able to feel the essence of summer when I am not able to go to a beach. 


REASON: NO ONE TO GO WITH!!


This just makes me so frustrated! My friends are busy, some of them still were not yet finish with their summer classes. ARRRGGGGGGHHHH!!


I AM TORN BETWEEN 2pm and SUPER JUNIOR!!


I just want to say that! I love both bands and adore them. And whenever I watched the last part of Music Bank, where they have to announce the winners, my eyes were fixed on both groups! I just hope they would do shows together. Even if it's just once!!

As I reread what I've written, I'm either complaining half the post or I'm ranting everything that's on my mind. Oh well. This is a symptom of BOREDOM!!





No comments:

Post a Comment