Friday, June 19, 2009



DAAAMN! 


It's been only the first week of class and we got so many things to do.
just like what they say, THIRD YEAR is BUSY YEAR


translation: WELCOME TO HELL!


7 MAJOR SUBJECTS?! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?!?!

For this week, I need to write 2 book reports (in layman's term REACTION PAPER!), read many articles and then have a report for journ and all are due next week. Not to mention I am quite nervous at non-linear where I have to conceptualize now for my opening/closing billboard of a FAKE TV SHOW and TRAILER of a movie that WON'T EXIST~! This is so gonna limit my time to spend in the net world. And also my social life. All of my friends are busy too. That's why I spent my Friday night at the mall with a friend to make it up for the WHOLE SEM! Or maybe I'm exaggerating. I'm gonna go out once in a while but not that often.


*sigh*


JUST THINKING ABOUT IT IS SCARING ME!!




2 comments:

  1. Don't worry,Joanna!!!!! I'm with u!
    It's all a matter of time! U'll get used to it, but it will be difficult...
    Take care,sis! =*

    ReplyDelete