Wednesday, July 15, 2009



Leader-ssi Eeteuk!


Flower Boy Heechul


Sorry for not being able to update this blog. and like Lisa said, it had become a dusty blog.
But BLAME SCHOOL DEARS!
I could not even greet happy birthday to Heechul and Eeteuk in their bday.

Belated happy bday to our dear leader and flower boy,
JUNGSOO and HEENIM!!

So many things to do that I have little time to reply to my GBs, not to mention update this blog.
But then I still have time to update my Kpop craves.

I'm so happy that 2NE1 got atop the charts when their albums were out!
I'm in a YG mode right now: BIG BANG and 2NE1!!

I still haven't watch Introducing Star's Friend (w/c has my fave Suju and 2pm).
But I will make time maybe next time.

Before I go, I want to apologize for this short entry.
But then here's my hubby apologizing for my sake: LOL.


Isn't he just too cute? Smiling and singing. 
It makes my heart melts and me smiling like crazy staring at the screen.
I super duper loove this song. 
This song got a "bossa" feel that is so soothing!

Anyway I gotta go now. 
I promise I'll update this as soon as I can.

PS: I realized this is my first post for JULY! LMAO.




No comments:

Post a Comment