WHAT A DAY!!
I'll start from the very beginning.
First, we attended the funeral of the mother of my dear friend Jeline. And as per usual, I shed tears whenever I saw her crying. It's not really everyday you saw her cry for she's a jolly good fellow (reminds me of a song! ahahaha). But after that, she's herself again.
Jel, my condolences to you and your family. We're always here for you. :)
After the funeral, Kristine, Kleah, Carmelle and I decided to went KTV near People's Park. ralph accompanied us then went home afterwards. We sang and sang and danced and danced. The first time(?) I saw Kristine lose control when she sang "total eclipse of the heart". hahaha. And I just gotta say this when the song "Cry" of Mandy Moore came up:
"I'll always remeber,
it was late afternoon,"
I thought of this someone whom I saw in a bookstore once. "He" became well, my first crush this college life and, uhmm, I'm still figuring it out. hahaha.
Oh yeah! I gotta thank Carmelle for the treat at the KTV. THANKS CARMZ! :)
After the KTV episode, we went to kill the time at People's Park. We're looking for someplace to sit when Carmz nudge me and pointed at someone whom I don't like to see. A bit harsh but yeah. hahaha. Well, it's just a thing in the past that I don't want to think anymore though many people, especially my high school friends, pushed me to think it over.
Then there's this guy who came over us and want to talk about religion and stuff. This one really irritates me. At first I thought he's doing fine but on the later part, he was like questioning our faith! I mean WHAT THE HELL?! Who are you to question us what to believe huh? He practically get on my nerve that I was ignoring him and all. Carmz and Kristine kept nudging me but well, I can be really a bitch at times. Well, he deserves it!
We left People's Park after that episode and went food-tripping. Finally, I was able to eat kwek-kwek for this year!! Then we went to a nearby "carinderia" and drank Coke.
Well, that sums up what I did this day. Too long eh? I have nothing to write about so I decided to post this.
I was watching "Let's Sleep Here Tonight" with Suju and "Intimate Note" with Big Bang.
No comments:
Post a Comment