Have you guys seen Jonghun nowadays?
Since Suju's comeback (Kyu's comeback is more like it!), I've been disregarding my other oppas and with that, I'm "Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry" oppas. But I'm really hoping that they're taking good care of themselves. I saw TOP recently in his new video with 2NE1 and he was still hot as ever so I rest my worries that they're taking good care of themselves.
But as I went browsing last night at the FT Island thread at soompi, I was left with my mouth open and my eyes staring at the pic of Jonghun. I'm left speechless!!

JONGHUN-AH! what happened to you?
Is this because of me?
Mianheyo!! You should understand right?

I can't stand seeing this!!!

Hongki-ah! Do take care of him in my absence.
His hair reminded me of GDragon on the Lollipop MV.
BOTH of their hairstyle remind me of a MOP!!!
. . . . . .
Why in the world can't I post at GBs on CR?!!
No comments:
Post a Comment