I can finally sit in front of my laptop 24/7 this day. School's been keeping me away from my precious Mac these past few days. I have to worry about papers, reports and assignments during this 2-month summer vacation instead of enjoying summer itself.
Question is: What is it that I have to enjoy?
Haha.
So I let my friends influenced me to join them in summer class. Oh well. It's gonna be worth it when it comes to June which would be the start of third year which is also synonymous to busy year.
Anyway, I just spent this day updating myself with what's happening to Suju, watching shows like Intimate Note and We Got Married, catching up with their latest performances and news about them.
And Sunday means "Inkigayo" Day. Personally, out of all the music showcases in Seoul, SBS Inkigayo is the best. Technically because of the lights, cameras and the stage. And when it comes to Super Junior's Sorry Sorry performances these past dew weeks, all of their best performances can be seen at Inki coz there's no irritating lights which makes the audiences enjoy the performances.
First up is the Energy Song. Aren't they just so cute?
credits to CodeAnalysis @ youtube
I can't stop laughing at Kyuhyun kicking Eeteuk when they are carrying him away from the laptop. And the ever famous "Peppero Game"! Yesung looks like he would eat Hyukjae. LMAO. This is just too good! Too bad not all of them can participate.
Let's Not performance by KRY and 5 Princes (LOL).
credits to CodeAnalysis @ youtube
The first live performance of their song Let's Not. And could i just say awesome? KRY's harmony is like the best there ever be. I can't help but almost cry seeing this performance. And those 5 namely Hangeng, Siwon, Sungmin, Eeteuk and Donghae playing the piano in the background adds up to the emotional aura of the song.
Last but not the least, Sorry Sorry performance.
credits to CodeAnalysis @ youtube
I just love the new choreography!! The "dandan dandarandan" part is awesome! And Wookie's adlib during the chorus is L-O-V-E!! With Heechul's anticipated entrance, this is just so PERFECT!!
*sigh!*
I can't help but fall more deeply with these boys!!
It was one of the best concert I've ever seen! dandandan da da da... EH! *sigh* I start dancing and can't stop it! And yes.. It's impossible not to fall in love with them! And KRY's voices... unforgettable! I even cried! These touching sounds made my heart cry with pure tears of happiness!!!!
ReplyDeletemaral is that you?! hahaha. :)
ReplyDeleteguess you found me here?
Yes, its me!
ReplyDelete