Okay. Let me clear this first.
I haven't been updating this since it's the start of my summer class and you know me, a GOOD student. I just got the cherry-on-a-very-tall-cake of my day : IM GOING TO REPORT FOR MY PHILO CLASS TOMORROW!!! And I was already expecting that I'm going to report NEXT WEEK! Talk about luck.
Anyway, enough first of my first love, Super Junior. They won the Triple Crown at SBS Inkigayo last Sunday. And I'm so happy coz I am really expecting it. If the opposite happened, who knows what I would do?
But like I said, enough first of that. I just saw the "last" performance of Fly to the Sky in Inkigayo tonight. It makes me feel all sentimental and emotional and all other words that goes with it. I really adore those two, Brian and Hwanhee. Two opposite people, but grown to love and care for each other (as I saw on Loveletter days!).
GOSH! I feel like crying watching this performance. All the good memories fast forwarded on my mind watching this. I remember that during the Bali Special in Loveletter they both shouted befor they bungee - jumped, "Fly to the Sky Forever~~". Memories, memories.
But when I saw the comments below the videos, one user said that they're just gonna take a break and will just take a break for their solo albums, Furthermore, they announced that Brian's going to Hollywood. I wonder if this is true. Coz if it is, then, it's gonna be awesome! Just take a break huh? GOOD GOOD! Just like other artists/bands like SS501 eh?
HOPE THIS IS TRUE!!
PS: So sorry for the crappy post. I'm studying for my Philo report. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment