As it is summer, I thought that I could save some money since my schedule is only half-day. But who would have thought that I couldn't? This is like the worst thing that I could imagine. Waking up one morning to find out no money was left in my wallet!
Let me rewind what I've been spending to this past 2 weeks of summer class:
1. FARE. Of course.
2. After our first class, Carmz and I immediately goes to the cafeteria. And whenever I am in the cafeteria, there is FOOD. My ultimate weakness is FOOD!
3) Since we have to wait for Mads to finish his 3-hour BioLab class, we mutually agreed to spend one hour at Netopia.
4) LUNCH. And if we go to the mall, LUNCH + FARE.
5) Since I'm a pig and loves food, after our second class in the afternoon I could eat for a snack. Or sometimes buy what I want.
And with Counterstrike and Half-Life taking it's toll on me, GAMING FEE too!!
REAL BIG SPENDER!! ahahahaha. I should try not touching my savings!!
No comments:
Post a Comment