This day is really what I'd like to call "go with the flow".
With Carmz absent during our first class and, that means SOLO FLIGHT! Mads won't be out until 11:00am meaning I could just reflect alone with myself at the cafeteria which will just drive me crazy so I was soo happy that Chi texted me to accompany her at the mall.
You could imagine me being alone by myself which will just make you pity me. And I hate that!
But then again, Chi had a class at around 12 so I am alone again. I SOS-ed my friends! The quickest to respond: GLENN! Then Janelle. The both of them were my saviors and Glenn treated us to lunch (which still has a looong story that got me SHY!). After lunch both of them had to go to their own business when Chi called me. Talk about luck!!
So we ended up going to her place and watch Suju's Star King and the latest Intimate Note with. I swear I couldn't stop laughing and even catch my breath with what I saw.
Here's the highlight of the day:
credits to eternalove4suju@youtube
LMAO! Look at Eunhyuk, Sungmin and Heechul, they could really pass for a female. Kangin is way masculine in built that he looked funny to be a girl. And when they're performing, my eyes are glued to Heechul's craziness!! This performance reminds me why I just love them so much!
Before I went home, I stopped by at McDo to buy some cheeseburger for my sister and parents. Turns out, when I finally arrived, there are also THREE Jolibee cheeseburgers waiting for me. So I asked my mom for a refund! Hahaha. That's just me!
No comments:
Post a Comment