Wednesday, April 22, 2009

The Reason why I love Kpop!


As I am thinking of what to post in this blog, it occured to me that I have nothing to do tonight. It just sunk in. And I am wondering why? With all this summer class going on, there should be loads of homeworks to do or reading to reflect on, right? Weird.

Not that I'm complaining though. I love doing nothing. Just spend my times in front of my laptop and lose myself in the world of Kpop.

Since I have nothing to post about, maybe I should let all of you know the cause and why I am so immersed in this Kpop world.

It all started with my making of an account in Crunchyroll last April 3, 2008. I signed up because I am watching Why Why Love, a taiwanese drama. Those days, I'm still of a drama freak. With that time, I don't go out much coz of the heat of the sun so I just spent my days buying DVDs and watching dramas in the internet. Actually, Crunchyroll is like a home to me now. I found many buddies whom I had fun chatting with.

Anyway few days before classes are about to start in June, more like a day before classes start (LOL), I was watching Charice Pempengco's performance at Star King for about the third time. It is just then and there that I was curious of those boys that were awed by her performance. So I typed the lyrics "Coz I can't stop thinking 'bout you girl" in youtube and found a video of "U". And that was the birth of Super Junior mania in my world.

I also love to watch korean shows, may it be drama or variety show. I am fond of watching Loveletter, a "dating" game for some celebrities in Korean entertainment. That show made me love some artists like Shinhwa, Fly to the Sky, Bae Seul Gi, Kang Ho Dong, Kim Jong Min and many other artists. Korean dramas are part of every Pinoy's heart. Who hadn't heard of My Girl, Full House and Princess Hours? TV networks here in my beloved country also helped me in loving korean dramas nowadays, though right now I already finished watching Boys Over Flowers when it's still about to show here in the Philippines.

Well, I think that's it. The REASON and the CAUSE of the addiction I am in. All of your questions answered now eh? hahaha.


No comments:

Post a Comment