Monday, May 18, 2009

INKI DAY! part 2



Sunday has been my favorite day recently. Mainly because it's INKI DAY! Hahaha. I just love Inkigayo the most out of the three shows. The performances, the camera and the lights are amazing. I'm not bashing the other shows okay, I'm mainly an Inki-biased. LOLz.

Let's kick off with the HOT DEBUT from 2NE1! I am loving this girls seriously. I love CL's stage presence the most and Minzy's dancing. WHOA! And to think she's the youngest from the group.

2NE1's Debut




I super duper love the intro! And I admit, I am worried about Dara's perf because I'm used to the way she was when she was here in the Philippines but she really improved. She can dance well now and her voice is improving. And Bom's just such a cutie pie. 

Super Junior's It's You First Performance


And the long awaited first performance of It's You. Can I just say AWESOME?!?! (It would've been perfect if Kibum's there!) But oh well. I just find two things funny: Hae's pants and Kangin's hair. Hae's pants makes me want to eat Cookies&Cream ice cream. And Kangin looks like a grandpa in his hair colour. Ugh! I'm not fashion police but this just isn't right. But let's look at the bright side: THEY ALL LOOK SO HOT!! I love the new concept! All are so manly. And I can't stop staring at Kyu. With those jacket and white pants, I'm drooling baby~~!! I freakin' love Hyuk and Dong's "only for you" part and they sang. Hahaha. And of course I won't forget Lisa's hubby Heechul. That part is so amazing!!

2PM won and Encore stage



credits to: CodeMonmon @ youtube


ARRGGGGHHHH!! Did you guys see Super Junior and 2pm together on stage? It made my day. I just love it when Suju and 2pm are together so I'm gonna be watching Star King with these two bands. And Shindong doing the encore and dancing with 2pm and Jo Kwon is just loved! Jo Kwon cracked me up! He always did. Even in Idol show with Suju and with 2pm. THAT GUY!


Suju2pm <3333!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment