Friday, May 15, 2009

It's You and 2pm



WHOA! Today's the 15th! And what does that mean? Drama version of It's You will be out! 

I can't believe I forgot to bring my laptop to school to watch it. Hahaha. But oh well, since I spent my free time playing dota, I think it's okay. But when I saw it, I was like falling for them again. DAMN HOTTIES! Though the dance can't be seen, I am missing it, but the video is like so dramatic(?). Hahaha. I mean with their faces with those expressions and all and the background that kinda looks so saad. I LOOOVE IT! (Is there even a single thing in SJ that I don't like?) Hahaha. Oh yeah. Kibum not participating in the 3rd album activities. I'm so pissed at that! <_<. 

Anyway, here's the drama version of the MV.






. . . . . . . . . .



On the other side of the coin, I am so into 2pm recently. It's because they are so funny and awesome and they remind me of Super Junior. A "tougher" Super Junior. I was watching their Idol Show these past few days and I can't seem to stop myself from playing back some parts (w/c btw is like half the part of the video) because of their sillyness. 

Imagine, Jay, the leader, was always tricked by Boom and his members. Poor him. And Khun, the show favors him . I can prove that when you watch episode 1 of their Idol Show and they have to kiss the pig and during the game. I won't spoil you the details so better watch it for yourself! And Wooyoung. That guy. He reminds me of Heechul because of his love for camera and his adlibs/comments. The Jun Brothers, Junsu and Junho, are like the quiet types yet they somehow are funny and silly. Junho really reminds me of Bi/Rain. And there's this magnae Chansung who (I love btw :) ) who was bullied by his hyungs and could eat everything. And the guy who I'm falling into is Taecyon. The guy who is so tall and so macho yet silly and looks so handsome when he's staring at space, thinking or maybe dreaming. 




chansung. junsu. junho. jaebum. wooyoung. nickhun. taecyon.



HWANG CHANSUNG.
my other "magnae".



OK TAECYON.
my lover in this group.

Actually I love all of them but these two guys caught my eye and Taec makes my heart skip a beat and kept following me in my dreams. YES! I dreamt of him and 2pm. *sigh!*


No comments:

Post a Comment