MY HEAVEN mv
My Big Bang-biased friend gave me the link of this video when I signed in at YM this morning. I asked her when's Big Bang's comeback will be and it doesn't surprised me that they're in Japan right now. And this MV was just released a few hours ago, no doubt. 'Coz I haven't heard of spazzing over the mv yet from others. Hahaha.
I just have to say TOP and Youngbae is just too hot to handle. When I saw TOP rapping again, after a long time, my heart melted! And Youngbae with those shades is just sizzlin'! And as usual, I'm not digging for GD's hair. Seungri has grown up and Daesung, is just well, being Daesung (LOL!). I'm thinking of watching an episode of Family Outing to see how's he as an MC that got him loved by everyone.
The MV is super duper HOT! I'm actually looking forward for the album.

No comments:
Post a Comment