Thursday, June 11, 2009



Sweet and me @ the gazebo at school.
I think this is right before my Philo exam during summer class.


It's been a while since I posted here. I am not in the blogging mood lately. Mainly because I spent last week having a Family Outing marathon. Basically, when I'm watching dramas, or shows in that case, I will not be disturbed. Yes! That is so true. I forget everything. But then, I take time to reply on the GBs at CR. If there's one thing that makes me uncomfy, it's the notifications. I dunno why but whenever I saw notifications, I immediately checked it out. So that's the only thing I keep doing while watching FO videos.

FAMILY OUTING is JJANG! It's so funny. Now I know why it's compared to We Got Married. But then again, WGM is like having low ratings now, maybe because of the new couple or the audiences is just used to the original couples, which by the way, are the best couples ever! Anyway, back to FO. When I saw the TOP-Hyori kiss at some award show, I got so jealous that I hate the name LEE HYORI ever since. I even wrote a fanfic and made her the "bitch". But when I saw FO, she's so different! I can't help but to like her. And also Park Yejin, who's also the "bitch" in Memories of Bali. The sweet yet savage Park Yejin. I just love the two sisters. Plus the scandal/love triangle between them and Kim Jong Kook. Not to mention the "Dumb and Dumber" brothers. The nickname speaks of itself! Jaesuk and Daesung just go along each other. Making scandals, corny jokes that they can understand and also playing with words. Then there's the "Chunderella" scene. Stepmother Kim Sooro always bully Chunhee. And the sickly elderly who's always in the last place, Jongshin. I'm still waiting for the other episodes to be subbed. But I'm proud to say that I watched the shpw from episode 1 to 46! Ahahaha.

This entry looks like a review of Family Outing.

But then again, right now I'm watching Cinderella Man starring Kwon Sang Woo and Yoona of SNSD. I admit, I really can't stand SNSD except maybe for Yoona and Sooyoung. I watched the Idol Army of 2pm with SNSD yesterday and I didn't even enjoyed it! Maybe because Taec's paired up with Sunny. Fortunately, Chansung became paired up with Yoona instead of Khun. Haha. I find it so unfair when Khun just stepped out whenever Chansung steps out! The other episode is the KARA episode too. I think it's Jiyoung that was in the middle. 

Okay crap! I just don't know what to write anymore. This entry may be the most meaningless post ever! Still not in the blogging mood yet I have to since you all requested for it. Ahahaha.

When I am writing this, I turned on my iTunes to listen to songs. And since I'm crazy, here are the songs that played until I posted this:

Love Disease = Super Junior
She's Gone = Super junior
Goodbye = Fly to the Sky
Angela = Super Junior
BOF OST = A'st1
U = Super Junior
Only You = 2pm
Let's Not = Super Junior

Just for the lack of better things to do! Haha. Ta - ta!