
It's crap, right?
Since I've been loving the two groups, why not make a banner with both groups on it?
And well since I'm not yet that good in editing pictures and I'm using GIMP, it turned out like this.
*sigh!*
And now, time to spazz for today's perf! Ahahaha.
I need a HUGE FAN when I watched this. It's just so HOT!
Taecyon's wearing like a "see through" polo!!
Who wouldn't faint seeing that? My eyes were like so glued on him.
Seeing his powerful body dancing in there. . .he's hella different when performing!
How can a total dork look cool on stage? Only he can pull it off! Haha.
When he started rapping, his voice sounds so much like TOP's!
And believe me when I say DORK coz basically he really is!
They all look so freakin' hot today really.
And now, SUJU TIME!
I can't stop giggling throughout the perf! Ahahaha.
The close-up with Yesung makes me gape at him.
And the awaited "only for you" part is just. .*calm down*. .makes me want for more!
What Hae and Shindong did is just <3ed!
The ending made me laugh out loud! I suddenly remembered the SiChul moment at yesterday's perf.
It was so close compared to the HanChul moment today.
And now I'm looking forward for the performance tomorrow. Ahahaha.
So now, I'm gonna watch Xmen Trilogy.
Take care guys!

No comments:
Post a Comment